HMFT is a comprehensive wellness program whose sole goal is to meet all of the needs of individuals, regardless of need—no matter what age.
Hannah May, our leader, is an experienced Personal Trainer and Exercise Physiologist with a Psychology and Nutrition Specialization, I-ACT Level II Colon Hydrotherapist, Licensed Massage Therapist in MA, NH, ME and more. Hannah’s certifications include Touch for Health, Meridian Autonomic Testing and Group Fitness.
The entire HMFT team helps…
- Athletes seeking to increase athletic performance
- Individuals rehabbing and recovering from an injury
- Candidates for a weight loss and lifestyle change program
- Individuals looking to improve their general health or pain/ailments relief
- People looking to improve a dysfunctional area of their health
HMFT helps. And don’t let our name fool you. Our programs go way beyond fitness training and exercise. It’s our passion to help you attain your fitness, wellness and health goals using many tools and methods. HMFT has all you need to drastically improve yourself and your quality of life, whether it is on the athletic field or just for general health.
We believe that all goals are attainable. The HMFT team works tirelessly to help you reach those goals, change your life…and enjoy yourself along the way!